Thursday, March 17, 2011

SPRING FASHION

SPRING FASHION POST

As always I am SUPER excited that it is finally spring! I can't wait to start wearing all my lovely spring pieces! So basically this post is going to be all about whats in this spring and how to work the styles! LET'S GET STARTED!

-This may surprise you readers but LACE is really in this season! Being a model I had the opportunity to go to New York Spring Fashion Week and I got to see a TON of amazing runway shows. Lace seemed to be all over the runway!

-Another trend that seemed to be all over the catwalk were bell bottoms! I know most people think that skinny jeans are whats "in" but in reality, skinny jeans are O-U-T. Bell Bottoms and Flare jeans are back in!

- The next trend that is going to be sweeping the nation this summer is CROP TOPS! I saw so many on the runways that I just had to buy some for myself! They are just so cute! There are a bunch of different kinds of crop tops. Some are very cropped and some are subtle. Some are flowy and some are tight. This picture below happens to be one of my favorites
I just love the sparkle and the elegance of the look. Its flirty and fun and totally in for Spring/Summer 2011

















-Another thing to keep and eye out for this season are new hairstyles! Check out these crazy one below! They may be a little odd but you'll be seeing them a lot this summer!

This particular style below is called the Bird's Nest Bun. Difficult to create but stunning on the runway.








This style is called the Top Knot Bun. This has been seen lately on many celebrities, including the Kardashian sisters, Kim and Kourtney.








This is a much less unusual style but is very popular! This is the new style for spring and summer and the super long hair is O-U-T.






As for hair colors, Reds and White Blondes are really in.

As for hair styles, bobs and pixie cuts are really in. Bangs and fringe are also really popular so remember that next time your in the salon.



Thanks for reading dolls! Follow me on Twitter @kaitlinb13
For more info on spring fashion for 2011, check out www.fashionising.com


No comments:

Post a Comment