Sunday, March 13, 2011

MAC HAUL

Hey everyone!

Recently I stopped by my local Mac Cosmetics counter and I picked up a few things. I was really looking for something fun but I ended up getting some more neutral things. I also picked up a few items from the Wonder Woman Collection.

First I picked up some eyeshadows ($14.50)
-All that glitters
-Brule
-Honey Lust
-Sable
-Carbon
-Ricepaper
-Naked Lunch

Then I picked up a Mac Mineralized Skin Finish Natural ($28.00)
-I'm in the shade Light-Medium
-I also picked up a regular Mineralized Skin Finish in the color Gold Deposit

I also picked up some Mac Powerpoint eyeliners ($14.50)
-Coffee
-Engraved
-Smolder
-Costa Riche
-Graphblack

Finally, I got a few different lip products
Lipglass ($14.50)
-Underage
-Viva Glam VI
-Enchantress
-Pink Poodle

Lipstick ($14.50)
-Angel
-Shy Girl
-Creme d' Nude

Wonder Woman Collections Products
-Skin Finish in the color Pink Power ($35.00)
-Eyeshadow x4 palette called Lady Justice ($40.00)
-Eyeshadow x4 palette called Defiance ($40.00)


Thanks for reading!
Follow me on Twitter @kaitlinb13
for more information on any of the products listed above ^^^^ check out www.maccosmetics.com

No comments:

Post a Comment