Thursday, April 7, 2011

My Favorite Spring Perfume


DKNY Be Delicious
Today's post is going to be about my favorite perfume for spring! My favorite spring perfume is the DKNY Be Delicious perfume. I absolutely adore this scent!

Description: The scent of apple with a sophisticated blend on exotic flowers and sensual woods.

Notes: American Apple, Cucumber, Grapefruit, Candid Magnolia, Tuberose, White Muguet, Rose, Violet, Sandalwood, Tender Skin Accord, Blonde Woods, White Amber.

Style: Free-spirited. Refreshing. Unique.


This scent is very citrusy and great for spring and summer! This is always a good perfume for the younger age groups because its not so heavy and strong.







***This was requested and I thought it sounded cool so I decided to do the post! I was also requested to do monthly favorites and more reviews! Thanks for requesting! To request posts, you can find me on Twitter @kaitlinb13 or find me on youtube @juicycouturelove07.

Disclaimer: I am not being paid by DKNY to do this review. This are my own personal opinions. The descriptions came from Sephora.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment